Sunday, May 1, 2011

Meet Me On Monday



Welcome to Meet Me On Monday! This is my first week participating in this. The is sponsored by Never Growing Old.

Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?

My favorite kind of muffin is blueberry! Now, that's not to say I'm not a big fan of many other kinds of muffins!

2. What was the first car you ever owned?

"My" first car was mom and dad's Chevy Corsica. The first car that I actually purchased and owned on my own was a Chevy Metro. With fuel prices where they are now, I wish I still had that car! I got over 40 miles per gallon on the highway!

3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?

There are two that come to mind right away. I really hated to see ER end! Additionally, I miss LOST!

4. What is your lucky number?

I'm not sure I have a lucky number. I don't think I've ever done anything that required a lucky number.

5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?

Potato Chips all the way! I love potato chips of all kinds and flavors!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

Blueberry muffins seem to be a popular choice.
I loved watching e.r too. ala

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Yep!! Give me a chip everytime - I'm not picky on flavor - except (there's always an except, right ?) for vinegar or anything hot - other than that - I'm there!

WynnieBee said...

For the blogs that I visited it looks like chips are out in the lead LOL Oh, and ER was another good TV show I forgot about - I said Thrity Something-there's been so many that you get attachd to and then there gone-Cagney and Lacey was anoher I'd forgotten about.