Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 1

Welcome to Sunday Stealing! I've participated in this before, but it's been a really long time! Check out the Sunday Stealing web site for more information on how this works!

1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?

Well, I live in Ohio and have always considered it to be rather boring. I also think places like North and South Dakota look pretty boring, but I've never been there.

2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?

Rachael Ray can cook for me any day! I actually have a crush on her. Am I allowed to have celebrity crushes even though I'm married?

3. What's the last thing you ate that was red?

An apple last night.

4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?

I don't think I've ever questioned a close friend's sexuality.

5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.

I honestly can't think of any friend I've lost over a fight. I'm not even sure I've ever "lost" a friend. I've lost contact with a friend for many years or not kept up with old high school buddies, but never because of a fight.

6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?

I don't think we've ever had an electronic device end up in water. We've been very lucky. One of the employees from my company's cleaning crew stole my iPod one time though.

7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss?

No, I don't even think I have it in me. I've been very angry and vented to someone, but not at my boss. I've even been known to walk out and around the block to cool off.

8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

I can't remember a time that I ever cried myself to sleep.

9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?

I don't regret any of the relationships I've had. I've grown stronger, smarter, and maybe a bit more romantic because of the relationships I've had!

10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue?

Oh ya, I do that quite a bit. I'm a trial and error learner, so sometimes I fake it a bit.

11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person.

I've thought that about a lot of people, but I can't think about any specific ones. Usually it's people that do stupid things on the road. There's this spot in our town where people like to come out through the oncoming lane to get to the turn lane. There was a lady in a Suburban that came out and sat in the oncoming lane because there wasn't any room in the turn lane. Insane!

12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?

No. I've pretty much always accepted my age.

13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?

I never cried because of being turned down. I was the type of guy that wanted to always have a girlfriend. I was willing to ask just about anyone to "go out" with me. I got turned down a lot. LOL. I started dating my wife during my freshman year in high school and we've been together ever since.

14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?

My wife had a seizure right after we found out she was pregnant. She had to go through all kinds of testing and stuff. She wasn't allowed to drive for 6 months. On a positive note, we got to have an ultrasound almost every time we went to the doctor because he was concerned about our son's health. My son spent a week in the hospital after he was born because he had an unknown infection, so that was all a very hard time. Because of all this, I have mixed feelings about having another child. I'd like one, but don't want to go through all that again. We'll continue to wait and see what God has planned for us.

15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't?

I'm not too much of a pretender, but will force myself to get along with someone if I have to.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets