Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vacation

Yeah! We are officially on vacation. After a 9 hour drive (maybe a little less), we stayed over night in Charlottesville, Virginia. We stopped in Lewisburg, Virginia to visit the Lost World Caverns and had a great time. It was the first time my son had been in a cave. The best part was that this was self-guided, so we took as much time as we wanted.

Today, we have about a 4.5 hour drive to Nags Head, North Carolina. I'm so glad to be on vacation and relaxing with my family! Oh ya, and the best part is my new Droid X can be used as a GPS. My old GPS couldn't hardly hold a signal and we got lost for that reason way too many times. The Droid X navigation has worked very well except for one spot that I lost all cellular connectivity and it rebooted.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets