Monday, June 27, 2011

Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley

I recently got the opportunity to try the New Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley! I'm always looking for new breakfast options because I get bored of the same old thing. Honey Bunches of Oats provides a great variety with 8 varities available and 2 additional varieties called Just Bunches! I really like raisin bran cereals, so I figured this would be great too! You might be interested to know that Honey Bunches of Oats cereal is currently the #3 cereal in America!



Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley provides 12 grams of Whole grain and is Heart Healthy (0 grams of trans fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 miligrams of cholesterol)). Even with all those zeroes, this cereal has a great taste and is very filling to help start the day off right! My son asked as soon as we got the box if he could have some and he loved it! Imagine a 5 year old liking a cereal that isn't all sugar!

You can also find Honey Bunches of Oats on Facebook!

Disclaimer: I was sent a box of this cereal in exchange for an honest review.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets