I jumped at the chance to try out the new Lands' End Original Mesh Polo. The first thing I noticed was that there are 21 colors available. I've never owned any Lands' End clothing, so I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable the shirt was! The Lands' End Original Mesh Polo is very roomy in all the right places! The shoulders and sleeves were easy to move around in, not restricting my movement like many other polo shirts I've owned. The color I got showed sweat, but no one commented on it. I did get comments all day long about how good I looked in the polo shirt and especially the Scuba Blue color.
Another feature of the new Original Mesh Polo from Lands' End that I love is the no-curl collar. This is a big problem with most of the shirts I own, whether polo or button-up. Normally, I have to iron my shirts every day mostly to fix the curled collars. I often buy shirts that the collar buttons down on for this very reason. The collar on the Lands' End Mesh Polo did not give me the problems I have with most other shirts.
We've been so tight with our money for about 5 years, paying off debt, that buying new clothes isn't a high priority for us. Holidays are often good times for us to ask for clothing or to purchase each other clothing. With Father's Day coming up, a polo shirt like this could be a great gift! I'd be willing to wear the Lands' End Original Mesh Polo almost every day at work. It's a great cross between dressy and casual!
Lands' End would like to send one of my readers there own Lands' End Original Mesh Polo. The winner will get to choose their size (S,M,L,XL, or XXL). Lands' End will be choosing the color. Please note that this giveaway is open to US residents only.
This entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count. Please be sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win!
- Leave me a comment telling me why you would like to win a Lands' End Polo. (1 entry)
Complete any or all of these. Please leave one comment per entry!
- Follow Lands' End on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Like Lands' End on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway and leave the link to your tweet. You can use the button below to tweet. (1 entry)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook. You can use the button below. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Like my Facebook page. (1 entry)
- Follow my blog with GFC. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my posts by email. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my posts by rss feed. (1 entry)
- Place my button on your blog/web site. (2 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog linking back to this post and to Lands' End. (5 entries)
- Enter any of my other active giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway)
Giveaway ends June 22, 2011. I will choose a winner on June 23 and notify the winner by email.
Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Dad Central Consulting on behalf of Lands’ End and received a polo shirt to facilitate my review, one to giveaway, and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate. Blog Gadgets