Monday, July 25, 2011

11 Years Anniversary

This coming Friday, July 29, my wife and I will be celebrating 11 years of marriage! It has been an amazing 11 years and I look forward to so many more! We decided that this year, we are going away for a couple nights...just the two of us! We knew we couldn't go too far, but found a cute little bed and breakfast called That Pretty Place near Shipshewana, Indiana. I booked the honeymoon suite because it has a 2-person Jacuzzi tub!

I'm looking so forward to spending a few days away with my wife! I am sure we'll do some shopping and play at least one round of putt putt. Yes, ladies, I do enjoy shopping. For me, the most enjoyable parts will be just relaxing in our room and tasting as many culinary delights as possible!

I've scoped out several places already to eat at. Friday evening, I think we'll go to Blue Gate Restaurant, where they offer All You Can Eat Fish Fry! For breakfast on Saturday, I plan to visit Das Dutchman Essenhaus, which has an really great breakfast buffet! I don't have plans for Saturday's lunch or dinner yet, but there are a lot of great little places to grab a sandwich or snack!

Sunday, we'll probably have breakfast at the B&B because it is a Bed and Breakfast after all. I also plan to visit Granite City Brewery for their Brunch Buffet. Since Target is right there, I have a feeling we'll make a stop there too since there isn't one near home.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

Sarah - PS Mom Reviews said...

Love you! And yay for Target too. I hadn't even thought about that. *gasp* I was thinking about Barnes & Noble there. ;)

Thanks for 11+ WONDERFUL years! I am so honored to be your wife. I love you more each day, and I truly don't know how that's possible. And I am really excited to spend a weekend away with you.

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Congrats. Have a great time.

Lexiquin said...

Congratulations on 11 years! Sounds like your wife is a lucky woman--the plans you've made sound wonderful. Enjoy!