Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Question Friday

First of all, Happy Birthday to my gorgeous wife!! Love you baby!



1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

I would love to try bungee jumping some day!

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

I would much rather go to a drive-in because they are cheaper and you don't have to bump elbows with someone you don't know. Plus you can bring your own snacks!

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

We have never tried grocery delivery. There's nowhere local that offers this service and shipping would be outrageous to do it with some national place.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

Au naturel except for I have a couple hairs that like to grow twice as long as the rest. I pluck those about once a month.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

I don't think anyone would be too surprised with my life today. Besides for being a tiny bit more mature, I'm not a whole lot different than I was in high school. Of course my wife will probably comment below and tell me all the ways I'm different.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

The Mommy Therapy said...

At least you take care of the long ones frequently! Way too many men are letting that get all sorts of out of hand.

Stopping by from 5QF!

jennajadee said...

Love your Answers to 5QF! :)

Dee @ Start Dreaming said...

What's with guys and those wild eyebrow hairs? So glad I don't have that issue. Would drive me nuts! And where is the comment from your wife? I was looking for it. Hehehe...

Great 5QF answers!
Take care,
Dee

Sarah - PS Mom Reviews said...

Thanks, sweetie!

And Dee, here you go. Matt is not that different than in high school, and I love that. He's grown in wisdom and love! I'm glad that I've gotten to grow with him too.

Live*Laugh*Love said...

i am a new follower by the way I would love if you could follow me back thanks so much have a great day :)

Tara