Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles BzzCampaign

As a BzzAgent member, I recently received a pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles. To be honest, I've seen the commercials for these and have never actually thought about buying them. When I got the opportunity to try them as part of a BzzCampaign, I figured it'd be a way to cover up the insoles of my shoes that are getting worn out.



When I got the Massaging Gel Insoles, I used scissors to cut along the size markings on the insoles to get them to fit my size. The first couple times I wore them, I noticed that it felt like my feet slid around a lot inside of my shoe. Now, about two weeks into wearing them in my work shoes, I have to say that me feet feel much more relaxed at the end of the day. I really like the feeling of the gel under my foot as I walk!

"Are you gellin'?"®

If you have never tried Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles, I've got an offer for you. I have ten $5 off coupons for a pair of insoles. Leave a comment below with your email address and mention that you want a coupon. I'll email you for your mailing address so I can send you a coupon.

Disclosure: I received a pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles as part of a BzzCampaign. I was not obligated to write a review and all opinions shared are my own.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: