Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing



Sunday Stealing: The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What has been your longest love relationship?

My wife and I have been together since our Freshman year in high school. That would make our love relationship 17 years.

2. What was the last gift that you received?

We got a check for our anniversary!

3. What do you spend your extra cash on?

Lately, when I have extra cash, I've been paying for the car's meal behind me in the drive-thru lines. Now, you must know that I don't very often carry cash.

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

Right now, my heart is with West Africa. For sure, if there was any way I could live there, I'd love to move! Realistically, knowing I have to have a job to support my family, I'd really like to live in a remodeled old farm house out in the country.

5. Who's your cell provider?

Verizon

6. What's your favorite mall store?

Old Navy

7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!)

I've been at my current job as a Systems Administrator for almost 12 1/2 years.

8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first?

Going back to where I'd like to live, I'd either call the missionaries in Africa or a realtor!

9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?

In my mind, one of the first things I'd do is make a large donation to the hospital I've worked at in Africa. After that, I'd make a donation to our church's new building fund. Of course I'd consider things like a new truck for me, new vehicle for my wife, and a new house.

10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?

Two Sunday's ago. We usually go every Sunday, but were away for our anniversary last weekend.

11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard?

I honestly can't think of one.

12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?

We don't go out with friends much, but usally, it's a local restaurant.

13. When was the last time that you cried?

I'm not sure, but I'm thinking it might have been when I put the phillps screw driver bit in my drill through my finger nail.

14. What food do you hate?

There's not much food that turns me off. I'd have to say that fish that tastes really fishy is one thing I hate.

15. What do you like best about yourself?

The fact that I'm able to support my family and provide all of their needs.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

Mouse said...

The screwdriver through the nail answer had me physically cringing. I'd be screaming like a girl!

Ixy said...

17 years here too. And that screwdriver thing - ouch!!

Hazel said...

Africa kicks up my adventurous side. Hope your finger nail has healed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

Anne said...

Nice one…
Hi there!
Followed you here from SS, hope you can follow me back…
Here’s mine:
http://emotera.me/ss-the-nasty-meme-part-one/
Just for a Thought
Emotera
My All
My Prince  Macoi
Trying Hard Techie

Thank you.