Sunday Stealing: The 31 Meme, Part Two: In Memory to Clyde
Cheers to all of us thieves!
16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
It may not count, but when I was in college, I worked a long shift between two jobs on Fridays. For a while, I was going to college in the morning, working all afternoon at one job, then would drive to another job and work until 6am. It was a very long time to be awake. I don't think I could do it now.
17. What was the last concert that you attended?
Trans Siberian Orchestra
18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
I can't remember. We mostly watch DVR movies off our satellite. Last night, we watched Iron Man 2 on DVR.
19. How did you like the film?
It was awesome!
20. What comedian do you love?
21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
Most of the time.
22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
My wife and I were about an hour and a half apart when I was in college before we got married. That's about as long distance as it got for me.
23. What do you think of astrology?
I think it's a waste of time.
24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
I can't think of one.
25. Tell us something random about yourself.
I find as I get older, I check out women's hips and leg muscles more than butt and boobs.
26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
I've been to a couple Hawaian partys. Nothing too exciting.
27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
Nothing really. I rather hate winter.
28. What was the name of your first pet?
I'm not sure. I remember mom and dad having a dog named Sugar. That's the earliest pet I remember...I think.
29. What have you done so far this weekend?
Les Mills Body Pump at the Y, nap, dinner with my wife, watched a movie, and went to bed.
30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
No, I don't think so.
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
A fancy Nikon DSLR camera. Blog Gadgets