As with other Tropical Traditions products, these bar soaps are organic. They are made from Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and organic essential oils. These are the only two ingredients. The organic bar soaps retail for $6.95 per bar.
Tropical Traditions would like to give one of my readers 2 bars of organic bar soap like the ones I reviewed above (Lavender and Tea Tree).
This entry MUST be completed before extra entries will count. Please be sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you if you are the winner.
- Tell me one of your favorite Organic products. This may be Tropical Traditions or some other brand. (1 entry)
- Sign up for the Tropical Traditions newsletter. (1 entry)
- Visit Tropical Traditions and tell me another product you'd like to try. (1 entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me (@matt0701) on twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (Leave the direct link to your tweet). (1 entry per day)
- Share this giveaway on giveaway linky (Leave the link to the linky). (1 entry)
- Follow me with Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by RSS feeds. (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog and leave me the link. (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to Tropical Traditions. (5 entries. Please leave one comment per entry.)
- Enter my other active giveaways. (1 entry per giveaway entered.)
Note: Giveaway open to Continental U.S. residents only.
Contest ends August 20, 2011. I will choose a winner using random.org sometime on August 21, 2011 and contact the winner by email. You will have three days to respond by email with your contact information.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me the product described here in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own. Blog Gadgets