Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


Friday, October 28, 2011

Cold

As part of the U.S. is seeing snow already, I had to wear my winter hat for the first time today.  I keep my hair cut very short, so when it gets cold, I have to keep the heat in.  This morning, it had frosted and I knew it was time to pull out the winter hat.  We haven't seen any snow yet, but they keep predicting chances for flurries around here.  It's only a matter of time.  I have to admit, I'd much rather be in Africa again, in the 90-100 degree temperatures.  The heat is much more bearable than the cold for me.



I'm just hoping it doesn't get too cold in Chicago before the Chicago Toy & Game Fair on November 19-20, 2011!  We'll be there on the 19th.  If you'd like to be there too, be sure to enter my contest for a Weekend Family Pass!  There are 3 more available.  I'll pick another winner late this afternoon!  Stay warm everyone and if you already have snow, be safe out there!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: