Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chicago Toy & Game Fair


The Chicago Toy & Game Fair is only about 1 week away! I'm very excited to be heading to Chicago next weekend! I'm most excited to see all the latest toys that are on the market. If you haven't heard of the Chicago Toy & Game Fair, check out their web site and be sure to attend if you can! If last year's experience means anything, I have a feeling a great time is going to be had by all in attendance.

A couple of great deals are still available!  You can print the $2 off Admission coupon below.  I will also be picking one more winner tomorrow, Friday, November 11.  Be sure to enter that giveaway if you haven't already!



I hope many of you will be able to attend next weekend!  Most of all, if you do attend, enjoy your day as a family!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: