Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing - 11/13

I haven't done one of these for a while, so I thought it might be fun to do one this week.  I hope my answers entertain you.

Today we ripped off a blogger namedTense Teacher from the blog Tense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in two parts. She stole it from The Coffee Table. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

23. Do you ever walk around the house naked?

I rarely walk around the house naked.  I walk between the bathroom and bedroom naked, but that's about it and the bedroom is right across the hall from the bathroom.

24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?

I'd be a bird because it would be so cool to eat berries and seeds all the time, flying from one place to another...never getting stuck in traffic.

25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?

First, I'm married, so the dating thing doesn't apply.  My wife has brown hair.  I find blondes to be very attractive, but I think if I were looking to date someone, I'd probably be way more into brunettes.  One thing I know for sure is that I'm not attracted to red haired ladies at all.

26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?

I think I'd rather be deaf if I had to choose between the two.  I like people watching and seeing the beauty in nature that God has created.  I wouldn't like not being able to see.

27. Do you have any special talents?

I don't really have any special talents.  I can play trumpet, so I guess that would be a talent, but not sure that's special.

28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?

This depends on the day and who/what meets me at the door.  When I get home from work, I either pet the dog, hug my wife or son, or put my bags down and read my mail.

29. Do you like horror or comedy?

I like both.  I'm not even sure I like one more than the other.

30. Are you missing anyone?

My brother was home last weekend and it was great to see him.  I am missing having him close to me!

31. Where do you want to live when you are old?

I'm not sure.  I think it would be great to live in the mountains of Tennessee.

32. Who is the person you can count on the most?

I can always count on my wife to be there for me, not matter what I may be going through.

33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?

This is a hard one.  I have these silly crushes on lots of celebrities.  I think if I had to choose only one, it would probably be Drew Barrymore.

34. What did you dream last night?

I haven't really had a dream for quite some time.  I haven't been sleeping very well, so I may not be getting to a dream state.

35. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Football.  Go Buckeyes and Bengals!

36. Are you named after anyone?

My middle name is my dad's first name.

37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

This is another really hard question to answer.  I'd say beer.  I can always find a beer I like!  If I were to pick a mixed drink, it would probably be a margarita.

38. Non alcoholic drink?

Sweet Tea

39. Have you ever been in love?

I am deeply in love with my wife (we've been married over 11 years!).

40. Do you sing in the shower?

Nope.

41. Have you ever been arrested?

No, thank goodness...since I work at a court.

42. What is your favorite Holiday?

I don't think I have a favorite.  I like them all!

43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?

I can't think of anything I'd change about myself.  I'd say the only reason I'd have plastic surgery would be if I was seriously injured.

44. Have you ever caught a fish?

I generally love fishing.  I mostly fish ponds, but also enjoy lake fishing, river fishing, and surf fishing on the beach.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

Ixy said...

I love how the first thing you mention about being a bird is the berries and seeds smorgasbord. Yeah, the flying's in there, but it gets second place.

Getting arrested would be embarrassing if all your co-workers got a front row seat to the action, alright! I'm assuming it would be embarrassing enough if you didn't know anybody at the jail or courthouse.

I am Harriet said...

I have thought about being a bird. They are able to just up and leave whenever they want to.

Enjoy your day!