Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing - 12/4

Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called BlueLifeMemories. It's long so we will do it in two parts. She states she stole it from a friend, but did not say which friend.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Blue Memory Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?

Manage your finances better.  This would be meant for many families around the world and especially to those government officials who have the ability to influence spending.

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?

I would love to meet Palmer Chinchen.  This man has such a passion for the people of Africa and all those who do not know Christ.  Having been to Africa twice, I'd love to spend some time with him discussing our experiences and the many ways his church is impacting the world!

3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

The first place on my mind is Africa.  I have such a passion for the people there and would love to go back soon!

4) What do you think about most?

Well, they say all men think about sex the most.  I don't think that's true, but I do think about women quite a bit.

5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?

It would be so awesome to spend an evening with Taylor Swift!  She is such a sweet and beautiful young lady.  I also think she is very down-to-earth.  She's a celebrity that I think it could be very easy to carry on a conversation with.

6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

I can't really think of any horrible experiences in my life.  I'm not sure there's anything I would erase...besides, maybe the way I treated my girlfriend (now wife) in high school.

7) What's your strangest talent?

I have double jointed fingers and can really gross out the ladies with them!

8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?

I don't know.  I like to think I'm truthful about everything.  I'm sure there's probably something, but I can't think what it would be.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?

I had a friend in high school who wrote poetry.  She wrote poems for my wedding day about my wife and I.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?

I think it's been quite a while ago.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?

There's not much I'm scared of these days.

12) What's your religion?

I'm a Christian, meaning I have a personal relationship with Jesus.  I don't really consider it religion.

13) What is your current desktop picture? 

My family picture we had professionally taken a couple months ago.

14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

Yard work or gardening!  I love working in my vegetable garden.  This time of year, I'm starting to think about running the snow blower out there.

15) What's the last song you listened to?

I don't know for sure.  I had Christmas songs on the radio this morning and was singing along to them all.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?

Right now, I'm loving just about anyone playing on the top 20 stations.  Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, LMFAO, etc.

17) What was the last lie you told?

I don't remember telling any lies.

18) Do you believe in karma?

Nah.

19) What is a saying you say a lot?

I say "Not a problem" a lot at work, although one of my coworkers doesn't like that phrase much.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?

My greatest strength is probably managing our finances well.  My greatest weakness is probably Chinese buffets.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?

I have a lot of celebrity crushes...Drew Barrymore, Rachael Ray, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift, Nadia G, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Danielle (American Pickers), Chloe Agnew.  Those are some of the first ones that come to mind.

22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.

Love for my wife.

23) How do you vent your anger?

Depends.  A lot of times, it's by throwing something.  The best and safest way is by taking a walk.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?

I have collected keychains for a long time.  Most of my collection are ones I've gotten as gifts or free at different events.

25) What is your favorite word?

Touchdown...ok, I'm watching football right now.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

Paula said...

You are extrememly fortunate to have no horrible things to erase from your life. And I wish you a Blessed Sunday

Jack and Jill said...

Excellent, thoughtful answers. We tend to answer our memes a bit more tongue-in-cheek and it always makes us happy to read a blogger who's put such thought into his or her own. We love Chinese buffets and wish there was one closer to us, as we'd eat there frequently. We like your celebrity crushes as well; although I (Jack) haven't followed her career for many years, Julia Roberts was my crush during my teenage years.

Your answer to #22 was very sweet!