Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rough Week/Great Weekend

Wow, last week was a really rough week for me.  First off, it was really busy.  I started back to working out at the YMCA at 6am in the morning twice last week.  I donated plasma Tuesday night.  Wednesday night included a 3 hour meeting at church, although the pizza was amazing!  Several days included some rather stressful stuff at work, causing me to exude a seriously bad mood.  I think I reached utter exhaustion and stress overload.

Friday night, my wife and I talked a bit about just getting away from it all for a day.  I decided I'd wait and see how I felt on Saturday.  Saturday morning, I got up, worked on the budget a bit and decided I'd really like to just get away.  I logged onto Drury's site and found a two-queen bed room and booked it.

We headed out around lunch time and went to the Tanger Outlets in Jeffersonville, Ohio.  (Yes, shopping is fun for me...most of the time).  We shopped for a couple hours and I even found some new cargo pants at Bass for work.  We checked in at the hotel and headed down for the 5:30 kick back, where we had our free beverages and food.  After that, my wife and son went to use the pool while I just relaxed and watched some football.  Sunday, we made a mandatory stop at Target before heading home.  (Yes, mandatory...we don't have a target close to us, so when we see one, we have to stop.)

Yesterday, we went to breakfast at Denny's, I worked in the garage a little, and then just relaxed.  This morning, it was back to the YMCA and plasma donation tonight.  So far, this week is looking up much more than last week!  Here's to a great week everyone!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: