Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Stealing - 1/15

Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

21. Did you go to your high school prom? 

I went to both my junior and senior year high school prom with the most beautiful lady I know...she's now my wife!

22. Perfect time to wake up? 

It really depends on the day.  On the weekends, I really like to sleep until 9 or 10 in the morning.  During the week, anytime between 5:30 am and 6:30 am works for me.

23. Perfect time to go to bed? 

10pm

24. Do you use your queen right away in chess? 

I have never understood chess.  I just can't remember how each piece is allowed to move.

25. Ever been in a car accident? 

I've been in two and they were both my fault.  In high school, I t-boned a guy in the school parking lot.  Shortly after moving to where we live now, I rear ended a young lady on my way to work.

26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither? 

I think I'm equally close to both my parents.

27. What age is this exciting life over for you?

Whenever God is ready to bring me home.

28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?

I'll stick with the 90's when I was a teenager.

29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned? 

Probably an old pair of All Stars back in middle school.

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? 

I don't think I have anything that old anymore.

31. Were you in track and field? 

I ran hurdles in junior high.

32. Were you ever in a school talent show?

No, I wasn't very talented in anything.  After all, I spelled radical as "radicool" in the junior high spelling bee.

33. Have you ever written in a library book?

I don't think so.

34. Allergic to?

Nothing I'm aware of.

35. Favorite fruit?

Probably apples since I can't have grapefruit with my Lipitor.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

Shawnna said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. Nice job on your answers. Yes, sadly stupidity is a common allergy. ^_^

Shahz said...

Direct answer..

Sarah - PS Mom Reviews said...

I bet I could find a few articles of clothing from high school in our bedroom.