Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Stealing - 1/8

Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Song that always makes you sad? 

Don't Take The Girl...kinda of makes me sad and happy all at the same time.  And, it's one of only a couple handfuls of country songs I like.

2. Last thing you bought? 

Suet Cakes for the birds.

3. Last person you argued with? 

Probably my 5 year old son.

4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on? 

Yuck...no, don't think that would be a good mix.

5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid? 

Denise.  I named one of my teddy bears after my step-grandpa's daughters who I thought was super cute.

6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD? 

Not sure I'd even know a song by them.

7. Favorite day of the week? 

Monday...just kidding!  Probably Saturday because I get to spend most Saturdays with my family!

8. Favorite sundae topping? 

Oreo crumbs

9. Did you take piano lessons? 

No, but my wife did and she's really good!

10. Most frequent song played?

If you are talking about my playlist, it is hard telling.  I have a very broad range of music on there and it's always on random.

11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?

I don't think there are any that I secretly enjoy.  I'm pretty open about the shows I watch.

12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey? 

Basketball...hate ice.

13. Date someone older or younger? 

Either.

14. One place you could travel right now? 

Birch Run, Michigan.  I want to shop at the outlets and eat at Tony's.  And, it's only 3 hours away.

15. Do you use umbrellas? 

Yes!

16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem? 

I don't think I know anything past O Canada.  I know the U.S.A. national anthem though.

17. Favorite cheese? 

Just about anything with hot peppers.

18. The Smith’s or The Cure? 

Huh?

19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? 

I don't know how to answer this.  I find most blondes to be really cute, but my wife is HOT and she is a brunette.  I also find I'm most attracted to brunettes.

20. Best job you ever had?

Grocery store.  I did just about everything there.  I probably enjoyed the Deli the most.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

Sarah - PS Mom Reviews said...

Such sweet things to say about your wife! She must be a lucky lady. ;)

Jack and Jill said...

It's funny that you mention Don't Take the Girl. When I (Jack) was in my late teens I dated a young lady who loved country music. (In fact, most of the women who I've dated loved country music; I'm not much of a fan.) At the time I considered it one of the most depressing songs ever made, but now, nearly twenty years later I can appreciate it much more. Listening to that song will always remind me of this particular relationship, in addition to still making me fairly sad.

I'm not surprised by all the people who named their children in answer to #3. Jill did too!

Your answer to #5 is very cute, and made us smile.

I've never been to Michigan, but for the heck of it I decided to look up Tony's in Birch Run, and now it's on my must-visit list. Pictures of their enormous sandwiches and banana splits have my mouth watering.

Great answers!

itm said...

Nice post. This is funny, considered it one of the most depressing songs ever made, but now, nearly twenty years later I can appreciate it much more.us gold coins

Kelly @ Dysfunctionally Functional said...

Nice! Our #1s were the same!

First time visitor, here...I'm Kelly! My first Stealing Sunday post is here.

Have a great week!