Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chuao Chocolatier For Valentines Day

Chuao Chocolatier contacted me about trying some of their chocolates.  Who could really ever turn down chocolate?  I was excited to try something new.  They sent me two pieces of chocolate and a chocolate bar.  First, I got to try a Love Child Bonbon.  This is an aphrodisiac blend of a port wine drenched dried strawberry in a chocolate ganache.  Oh man, this was so good.  I could sit and eat a whole box of these with ease.  Second, I got to try a Firecracker Truffle.  This one was a bit strange.  I've never had anything quite like it.  It is     guaranteed to blow your mind with chipotle caramel fudge, popping candy and sea salt in dark chocolate.  The heat of the chipotle caramel  fudge didn't hit right away, but left a light lingering heat at the end.  All of these flavors fit together really well, making one of the most unique chocolates I've ever had.

My wife and I agreed we'd love to have both again!  In fact, Valentines Day is coming up!  Maybe you can treat your significant other, using the 20% discount code below!

Win a Trip for Two to San Diego or Free Chocolate

You have a chance to win a trip for two to San Diego where they will spend two nights at the glamorous La Jolla Shores Hotel, enjoy dinner at the beachfront THE SHORES restaurant, and attend a private wine and chocolate pairing event with Master Chef Michael Antonorsi of Chuao Chocolatier. Also, you will have a chance to win one of 14 Limited Edition Sweetheart Boxes filled with 22 signature Chuao Chocolatier bonbons featuring delectable, aphrodisiac ingredients.

To enter, click on the banner below!



ChuaoChocolatier.com - Simply Irresistible

Get 20% off of Your Entire Purchase at Chuao Chocolatier

Visit Chuao Chocolatier, add the items you want to your cart and when you checkout, use the code BLOGGER to receive a 20% discount on your entire purchase through February 14th, 2012!


Disclaimer: I received a product to facilitate my review of their chocolates and for sharing their current promotions.  All opinions are my own.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

CA Wine Club said...

great sharing. I love to have the chance of wining my Chocovine