Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Stealing - 2/26

Today we ripped off a blogger named Scottish Mum from the blog Scottish Mum Blog. It was stolen from three bloggers. She explained that the "lovely ladies over at More Than a Mum, Yummy Step Mummyand Fluffy Dumplings have all tagged me so far." But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us atSunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Scottish Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Where are you from and where do you live now? 

I was born, raised, and currently live in Ohio.

2. Favorite childhood story/book/film? 

Story - Jonah and the Whale. Book - Socks for Supper. Film - Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

3. If you could change gender for a day what would you do?

Hmmmm.  Go into the women's locker room and enjoy the views...lol.  Go to the spa for a whole day of spa treatments...too embarrassing as a man to do this.

4. Do you feel you family is complete or would you like more/some children? 

I go back and forth on this, but I do think it would be great to have another child.  We haven't been doing anything to prevent it for several years, but we haven't had any luck getting pregnant again.

5. What do you do/Where do you work and do you enjoy it?

I'm a computer systems administrator at a court.  I enjoy it most of the time, but have been pretty stressed over the past couple weeks.

6. Which three words do you think sum you up?

Compassionate, Bald, Family

7. If you were a fairy what magical powers would you possess?

I can't imagine myself as a fairy, but I suppose it would be fun to have a power to provide food and clean water in nations that need it so badly.

8. If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do? Why? 

Same answer as number 3?  LOL.  I'd like to go into some of my favorite restaurants and see if anything crazy is going on in the kitchens.

9. What song can’t you listen to without crying? 

Don't Take The Girl.

10. Which book changed your life – or at least made you think a lot?

I loved the book "The Shack".  It really got me thinking about my relationship with God!

11. Why do you blog? 

I blog partially to share great products with my readers.  Also, it's a great outlet for things going on in my life and to share our joys, struggles, and more.

12. What is your top ‘me-time’ tip? 

Rent some movies no one else will watch with you, get some junk food you don't normally get, and sit back and relax!

13. What can’t you live without? 

I can't live without my family.

14. Which of all your blog posts are you most proud of and why?

I'm not sure I'm extremely proud of any particular post.

15. Have you ever met a famous person? Who and where? 

I've met some local news personalities.  I think that's about as close to a famous person as I can think of.

16. When did you last have a full nights sleep?

Last night.  Went to bed about 11pm and slept till after 9am.

17. What would you think is harder: Going to work or staying at home with children?

Staying home with children...or just staying home and taking care of the household chores is way harder than going to work!

18. What are you doing for Easter?

Probably nothing too different than any other Sunday.  Go to church and have lunch as a family.

19. What is your favorite drink?

Sweet Tea

20. Do you play any sports? 

I play a few rounds of golf every year and hope to take up some cycling this year.

21. What is your most embarrassing moment? 

Peeing my pants in middle school because the teacher would not let me use the restroom during a test.

22. How clever are you? 

Not very clever.

23. Name a new favorite TV show? 

Alcatraz is pretty cool.

24. Any guilty pleasures? 

I can't think of anything.

25. If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be?

I'm not sure I'd change it.  I kind of like my name.

26. Who do you most admire in life, and why?

I admire my wife for all she does for our family while I'm away at work each day.  I also admire that she has begun exercising and attending Bible studies!  I'm blessed to have such a loving and Godly wife!

27. What is your most treasured possession?

I'm not sure I'd say I'm strongly attached to any of my possessions.

28. Tell your favorite funny joke…

I don't know too many jokes.

29. What is your biggest fear in life?

My biggest fear in life is probably the heart problems that have been in my family for generations.  I'm already taking Lipitor for cholesterol.

30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? What does it remind you of?

Coldstone occasionally gets Oreo Cream ice cream.  That is probably my ultimate favorite, but I also like caramel, pumpkin, and cheesecake flavored ice creams.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Holy Cow..I wonder what you would find in those kitchens!


Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/which-three-words-do-you-think-sum-you-up/