Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sunday Stealing - 2/5

Today we ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blogHero of the BlueFlames. It's long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen fromNerdish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 2


Also doing Part 1 since I missed it last week.


Cheers to all of us thieves!


1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night
Extreme Party Animals - Can't Touch This
Rebecca St. James - I will Carry You
Superchick - Barlow Girls
Grits - The All Fall Down
Pia Toscano - This Time

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?

I think this changes every time I answer it.  Right now, I'm thinking Sandra Bullock

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.

Christians often act as though we can live in such a way that the darkness won't touch us. --Palmer Chinchen, God Can't Sleep

4) What do you think about most?

Women...lol...And being debt free.

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?

Do you know when you're donating? Didn't know if you were back in town yet or not.

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?

It depends on the night...last night, without.

7) What's your strangest talent?

I have not idea.

8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence)

are a real blessing in my life!

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?

I had a couple friends in high school who used to write poems about/for me quite often.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?

I don't think I ever have.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?

I don't particularly care for being in tight spaces, but not so much that I won't do it.  Sometimes, I just have to work in the crawl space.

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?

Not that I can remember...besides my nose hair trimmer.

13) What's your religion?

Well, I don't consider it religion.  I have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

Yard work, gardening, or feeding the birds.

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?

Behind it!!!

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?

I'm not sure I can choose a favorite.  I like almost all music and usually, I have favorite songs...not bands.

17) What was the last lie you told?

I don't think I've lied for a long time.

18) Do you believe in karma?

Nah.

19) What does your URL mean?

Originally, my blog started as a place to post about giveaways. ms is my first and last initial.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?

My greatest weakness is probably not admitting my strengths.  My greatest strength is probably my ability to learn things quickly.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?

I have way too many!  Just ask my 5 year old son.   Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Jodie Foster, Drew Barrymore, Rachel Ray, Nadia G, Kate Winslett, and more.

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

In a hot tub.

23) How do you vent your anger?

Usually, by either walking away/around the block...or by throwing something.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?

Keychains and baseball cards.

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

I'd rather video chat, but don't really have anyone to video chat with.  I hate talking on the phone!

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?

I wouldn't say I'm unhappy because I've become who God wants me to be.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?

I hate the sound of babies crying.  Moaning/Screaming...nuff said?  LOL

28) What's your biggest "what if"?

What if I had gone to culinary school.

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?

I'm not so sure I believe in either, but I love Ghost Hunters on SyFy!

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.

Right...Air   Left...Table

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?

Yeast.  I'm baking bread in the bread maker.

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?

The NICU. I really did not enjoy spending a large part of a week in the NICU when my son was born.

33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?

I'd choose East Coast unless we are talking about Seattle.

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?

Taylor Swift

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?

For me, the meaning of life is to spread the saving knowledge of Jesus to those around me.

36) Define: Art.

For me, Art can be just about anything from a painting to woodwork to music to food.

37) Do you believe in luck?

Nah.

38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass?

Giants because I don't like the Patriots.

39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?

Absolutely yes!  I'll be home with my family watching the game.

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?

I have been driving since I turned 16.  I've had two accidents, one in my high school parking lot, and one where I rear-ended a young lady on my way to work.

41) What was the last book you read?

I'm not much of a reader.  I have about three books right now that I've started but haven't finished.

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?

I hate the smell when it's on my hands!

43) Do you have any nicknames?

For what ever reason, some of the ladies at work have called me Doogie after the old tv show.  Others at work call me things like Matty and little guy.

44) What was the last movie you saw?

Flight Plan.  I had a weekend of watching movies by myself last week.

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?

Broke my left wrist through both bones in 6th grade.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?

We've gone through the butterfly house at the Ohio State Fair several times and the butterflies land right on your fingers there.

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?

Women...food...bicycling.

48) What's your sexual orientation?

Straight...Straight...Straight

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?

I don't believe so.  Anyone want to share?

50) Do you believe in magic?

It's all based on illusions.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

Lexiquin said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your "Sunday Stealing" It's fun to learn about you. It also makes me feel good whenever you talk about your love for your wife and your love of the Lord. Blessings!

I am Harriet said...

My husband will come home from work with that smell on his hands. Yuck.


Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/do-you-drive/