Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sunday Stealing - 3/25

Today we ripped off a blogger and blog named Susan K. Mann. She claims to have been tagged bythe lovely Pippa from A Mothers Ramblings in this & Questions and by the book loving Big Book Little Book.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Last March Meme

1. Which TV character do you think you are most like?

I'd like to think I'm like Tim the Tool Man, but I'm probably not quite that bad.

2) What time do you go to bed?

Usually 10pm.

3) What was the last meal you made from scratch?

I think it was a stir fry with tofu and veggies.

4) What is your favorite type of music?

Top 40 Pop

5) In what position do you sleep?

Most comfortably, on my back, but I also sleep on my sides throughout the night.

6) What is your first memory?

I'm not sure, but I think it is playing outside before kindergarten one day.

7) What is your least favorite smell?

Puke.

8) It's your round at the pub and your friends asked you to surprise them. What drink would you buy and why?

Kahlua, Cream, and Coke because most people have not had it.  Of course, I'm never at a pub where we're buying rounds.  I'm pretty much a one drink person.

9) What was the last thing you read/watched that made you cry?

A video about Bibles being distributed in a local language for the first time in Africa.

10) They say that you learn something new every day. What was the last thing you have learned?

A 2"x12"x8' board is pretty heavy.  I bought it to lay across my garden to keep from compacting the soil.  It didn't seem heavy until I tried to hold it up laying it across the garden.

11) Which Literary love interests would you snog, marry and avoid.

I think this means something about books and I'm not a reader.

12) What is your oldest memory?

Isn't this the same as one of the previous questions?

13) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle? Which of these is your favorite reading format and why?

I don't read, but if I did, it'd probably be an electronic format because I like everything to be easy to carry around.  Books are just too thick and bulky to travel with.

14) If you could bring back any canceled TV series for another run what would you pick and why?

E.R.

15) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle?

Same as 13?
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

Ria said...

I love Tim Allen!

Tammy Graham said...

I think if you were Tim Allen you would have one heck of a medical bill. lol

http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunday-stealing-last-of-march-and.html

I am Harriet said...

There are some pretty raunchy puke smells out there. That's for sure.



Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/paperback-hardback-or-kindle/

Mind Of Mine said...

Boo on the kindle!

I used to love E.R

Abbie Carmichael!

Good answers

Check mine out.

http://ianjosephbrook.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/march-meme-sunday-stealing.html