Monday, April 2, 2012

Dreaming of a Keurig Brewer

Now that we are debt free and able to make a few purchases we wouldn't have made before, I'm seriously dreaming of a Keurig Platinum Brewer.  Ok, I'll be honest.  I've been wanting one for several years now and just haven't had the money to buy one.  I sat and watched them brew way too many cups of coffee on QVC last night, thinking I should buy it at the price they were offering, but talked myself out of it.

Around Thanksgiving time last year, Green Mountain's Cafe Express offered me a Keurig Brewer and a platinum membership in their Cafe Express Savings Club.  Now, it's April and I still haven't received a brewer from them.  I've had contact with them a couple times and they just say they'll look into it.

Now, I'm seeing a lot of bloggers giving away Keurig Brewers on their blogs.  I'm trying my hardest to win one, but I've tried in the past, so I don't have a lot of hope to actually win one.  I wish one of the companies sponsoring the reviews and giveaways would contact me!  That'd be so cool!  In the meantime, I'll keep entering giveaways and see if I can purchase one later on this year if I don't win.

Anyone have opinions about the Keurig?  I'd be curious what you think!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

Linda Kish said...

I love my Keurig! There are so many choices of flavors to choose from, too. I also can have my instant and if you buy the My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter you can use any coffees you have at home already. I go to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a lot of my coffees and use the 20% off coupons to get them for less or at Kohl's when they have 20% off coupons. I rarely pay full price for the coffees. You can get two cups out of each Kcup, too, as long as you don't go for the largest size cup each time.

I highly recommend getting one. Got mine at Costco. Best price around.

Jack and Jill said...

I love my Keurig! I drink a lot of coffee (Jack doesn't drink any) and if you can find any kind of deal, it's well worth the purchase. Actually, it's probably worth it at full price if you like coffee!

-Jill