Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000

I will admit to anyone that asks that my oral care is not the best.  I'm using a cheap toothbrush from WalMart, I rarely floss, and I haven't seen a dentist for at least 2 years.  About the only time my toothbrush gets replaced is when the bristles are all flattened and spread out.  The only time I use floss is when I know something is stuck between my teeth because it's irritating me.

Right now, my teeth feel kind of gritty from everything I've eaten today and they're rather stained from drinking coffee.  We try really hard to impress upon our son proper oral care, but it's tough with a 6 year old.  We make him brush his teeth twice a day, morning and night.  I don't think he does the greatest job of cleaning them well, but he tries pretty hard.  Soon, we'll take him to see a dentist and we'll most likely schedule appointments for ourselves at the same time.



I was given the opportunity to evaluate the Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuide.  The Oral-B ProfessionalCare 5000 is a new power toothbrush.  I've used cheap power toothbrushes in the past and never felt they did much to clean my mouth more than a manual toothbrush.  Being a technology person, the Oral-B ProfessionalCare 5000 really intrigues me.  Just the fact that it connects wirelessly to the SmartGuide makes me want to use it.  This toothbrush will help me to be sure to clean all of my teeth thoroughly.  The toothbrush and SmartGuide will even notify me if I'm brushing too hard, which is a great thing since my gums bleed easily.

Right now, through June 16, 2012, you can get a $10 mail-in rebate from Oral-B when you purchase the Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000.  There are several other models of Oral-B power toothbrushes that are eligible for this rebate as well.  Check out OralB.com for details on the mail-in rebate.

If your interested in finding out more, you can also find OralB on Twitter and Facebook!  Stay tuned in the next couple weeks for a post about my experience with the Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuide!

Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Dad Central Consulting on behalf of Oral-B and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: