Monday, July 9, 2012

Cycling & Heat

I'm really struggling to get myself out there on my bike in this heat we've been experiencing.  When it's 90 degrees by 10am, it's hard to motivate myself to go out riding.  A big part of that decision is the fact that I dehydrate really fast because I sweat.  An example...I stood in the yard talking to a neighbor Saturday and 3 minutes into the conversation, I was literally dripping sweat.  I don't seem to be able to drink enough water to keep me hydrated.  I actually wonder how other athletes stay hydrated.  This week is supposed to bring some cooler temps, so maybe I'll be able to commute to work a couple days.  I really want to ride, just not in this heat.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: