Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Christmas Wish List

I'm starting to think a bit about Christmas gift ideas.  My mother-in-law always asks for a list of ideas and I can never think of anything.  I figure maybe if I start thinking now, I'll be more likely to have some ideas when she asks.  So here's a list of things I'd like to have:


  • Bicycling jerseys (long and short sleeves)
  • Bicycling rain gear (specifically a rain jacket)
  • Water bottle to fit in my bottle holders
  • Fluid bicycling trainer
  • Well-padded bicycling shorts
  • Clipless shoes and pedals (haven't researched too much, so not sure what I need)
  • RoadID
  • Cycling caps for under helmet sweat wicking and sun protection
  • Frame mount tire pump (I've struggled to find one that can inflate to 120psi)
  • Mirror of some sort (helmet or handlebar mount)
  • Laptop with more power and memory
  • Hanes V-Neck T-shirts
  • Surround sound system for the TV
  • K-cups (mostly coffee and tea, iced and hot)
  • Ale-8-One
  • Gift cards to Biggby (my favorite coffee shop)
  • Omaha Steaks
Well, these are a few of the things I've been dreaming of having this year.  Maybe I'll end up with at least part of my list!  And, as you can tell, I'm looking forward to another great year of cycling next year!!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: