Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gold Toe G Collection

As a BzzAgent, I recently got the opportunity to try the new Gold Toe G Collection socks and boxers.  I've heard of Gold Toe in the past, but always thought it was too fancy and uncomfortable for me.  I don't wear dress socks much because I prefer a comfortable sock.  My experience says that dress socks are uncomfortable and slide down my ankles.


I was pleasantly surprised that the Gold Toe G Collection socks are very comfortable and stay in place on my legs as a sock should!  The socks remained high on my calves all day long and my feet felt cushioned, even in the thinner dress sock style.  The boxers were size medium, which turned out to be kind of tight on me.  The boxers were really comfortable, but I'd definitely buy a size larger next time.

Disclaimer: I'm a BzzAgent and received product to try as part of a BzzCampaign with Gold Toe.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: