Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Stealing - 3/17

Wow, I've been away from my blog for a very long time.  I've just been really busy with work because we got a new boss.  I've also been taking a cycling class at 6am twice a week and donating plasma twice a week in the evenings.  I just haven't had the energy to put into blogging.

I probably won't be here too often as we're expecting our baby boy any time now...although her due date isn't until March 28th.

Sunday Stealing looked fun this week, so here goes.


Part 3: Past
34. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
I'd say the most important event in my life was accepting Jesus as my savior.
35. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement is probably graduating with my bachelor's degree.
36. What is your greatest regret?
I don't think there's anything I regret.
37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Snuck into the girls locker room during track practice in middle school.
38. When was the time you were the most frightened?
Flying to Seattle...my first flight.
39. What is your best memory?
Marrying the love of my life!
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I'm pretty pessimistic most of the time.  Occasionally, you'll see a little optimism from me, but it's rare. 
41. What is your greatest fear?
I honestly can't think of anything I fear at this point in my life.
42. What are your religious views?
I'm a Christ follower with a personal relationship with Jesus!
43. State a random opinion?
Drivers don't respect/understand the rights of cyclists.
44. What are your views on sex?
I love it and feel that it is a very important part of a healthy marriage.
45. Are you able to cook?
I love to cook and usually get rave reviews.  I usually make my own recipes.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
There's a lot of things that I can think of, but I'd say murdering an unborn baby.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes, I'm married to mine!
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
For me, a successful life means living my life for Christ and reflecting Him in everything I do.  I struggle every day to do this, but strive to be all that He has made me to be.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Most of the time, I wear my feelings on my sleeve.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I can't think of any.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
I can't think of anything that I'd refuse to do.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
I'd do anything for my family and for my God.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: