Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Saturday Ride

I had a lot of fun on my ride yesterday.  I had planned a 42 mile ride, but it turned into only 38.5 miles because of a construction detour and wind.  The forecast was for 5 MPH winds, but instead, I ended up riding into an 11 MPH wind.  I really struggle to ride into the wind.  I'm hoping I'll get better at pedaling into the wind over the summer as I prepare for the Amishland and Lake ride in Indiana.

I did have one other problem.  I noticed a bulge in the side of my back tire around the half way point.  I need to take my bike in to the shop and see if it's repairable or if I just need to buy a new tire.  I've been dreading the day I have tire problems.  Luckily I was able to make it home without it causing further problems.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

kilax said...

Did you figure out what the tire problem was?