Monday, July 1, 2013

Injury?

The day after the Buckeye Bridge Ride, I was sitting in my recliner and a sudden sharp pain started right on my right knee cap.  It was one of the sharpest pains I've ever felt.  I got up and was hardly able to bend my knee.  As the days went on, I was able to loosen it up by moving it.  I'm feeling a lot better now, but it's still a little bit tight.  I haven't been back on the bike yet as I try to let it heal.  My guess is that it was a tendon injury or just an overuse injury to the tendon.  If the weather holds out, I'm going to try to ride this Thursday and see how it goes.  I have to get it better for Amish Land & Lakes or I'll have no chance at riding 100 miles!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets