Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dealflicks - Discount Movie Tickets

I was recently introduced to Dealflicks as a way to save on movie tickets.  Dealflicks is a lot like the hotel sites that offer discount rates just to fill the rooms.  Dealflicks is actually used by movie theaters to fill empty seats.  Not only can you get discount movie tickets, some theaters are negotiating discount concessions as well!  You can save up to 60% off normal theater ticket prices!

I was really excited about this because we don't see movies in the theater often because of the cost.  At the same time, I was slightly disappointed that none of our local theaters are participating yet.  The great part is you can join a petition to try to get your local theater to join Dealflicks!  In checking out Dealflicks, I found one other feature I really like.  The offer different ticket and concession packages.  One example at a theater about an hour away is a Romantic Deal that includes two tickets, popcorn, and 2 medium sodas.



Dealflicks Discount Code

Dealflicks has offered my readers a $5.00 discount on your first purchase.  Click below to search for your city and see if a theater nearby is participating.  When you make your purchase, use code "READERSCHOICE" to get $5.00 off of your purchase!


Movie Ticket Deals, Discounts, Offers, & Coupons | Dealflicks


Disclaimer: I'm a dealflicks.com affiliate.  All opinions expressed here are my own.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: