Friday, August 30, 2013

Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray

Disclaimer: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Gold Bond. I received product samples and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

I am constantly sweating all year round.  I sweat the worst on my bicycle, but I can be sitting in the air conditioning at work and be dripping sweat.  It's difficult to stay fresh and dry when you sweat like I do.  I've tried a lot of products to combat my sweating and body odors.  Only a couple products have stood up to the test of my body.  Recently, Gold Bond released a new No Mess Powder Spray for people like me.


For generations, Gold Bond has been trusted for beating the heat and staying cool and dry.  The new No Mess Powder Spray is easy-to-use because you just spray it on.  This product provides triple action: cools on contact, absorbs moisture, and relieves itching skin.  Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray contains the same Gold Bond powder that has been around for more than 100 years.

Gold Bond No Mess Powder is meant to be used after a shower, bath, or exercise.  Two varieties are available as you can see in the picture above:


  • Classic: Captures the feel, relief and scent of the original, classic medicated powder.
  • Fresh: An update on the classic. Same feel and relief, but with a light, fresh fragrance.

I received a sample of both the Classic Scent with Menthol and the Fresh Scent with Aloe No Mess Powder Spray.  I really like the spray formula because regular powder always makes a big mess when applied.  I look forward to trying it out over this weekend both on and off my bike.  I have a weekend of projects lined up since my wife and kids are headed to her parents house to visit.  I'll be working hard around the house and hopefully squeezing in a good hard bike ride at some point.  This weekend should put Gold Bond to the test!  I'll be back early next week to tell you how it worked!

Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray can be found on shelves next to Gold Bond Powder at major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target, and Walgreens for $7.99.  You can find Gold Bond on Facebook and Twitter.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: