Tuesday, August 27, 2013

LUIGIS'S Real Italian Ice

LUIGIS'S Real Italian Ice just added two new items to their list of products: Orange and a Limited Edition Cotton Candy & Sour Apple variety pack.  I got the opportunity to try almost all of their Italian Ice varieties recently.  I have to tell you that these are an amazing treat for the whole family!  My wife and I and our 7 year old son loved them.  In fact, it was difficult keeping him from eating them all before I had a chance to try them.



LUIGI'S Real Italian Ice is made with real fruit juice, so you can feel a little bit better about your children eating these instead of other ice cream novelties!  Right now, we're having a heat wave in Ohio, so these are a great way to cool off after a hot school day or after picking fresh veggies from the garden.

For me, my favorite flavors were the cotton candy and the lemon flavors.  There are enough flavor varieties, I'm sure each of you will find one that will satisfy your warm weather hunger needs!  If you check out LUIGI'S Facebook page, they have a tab to enter for a chance to win VIP coupons.  Make sure you get entered there if you'd like to try LUIGI'S!

Disclaimer: I received samples of LUIGI'S Italian Ice for the purpose of this post.  All opinions expressed are my own.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Teamarcia said...

My kids have been begging me for these all summer. I finally broke down and got the watermelon/blue raspberry box. THey adore them. My only complaint is there's only 6 in a box. Need about 60 I think. Ha!