Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pay It Forward

I've started following several fitness blogs lately, mostly running because there aren't a lot of cycling blogs that I've found so far. This morning, Runwritedig posted a Pay It Forward post and I figured it could be kind of fun. So, I'm posting this.


The first 3 people who comment on my blog post with the status “I’m IN” at the beginning of their post will receive a surprise from me at some point in this calendar year – anything from a card, book, gift card, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood strikes me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you smile. I’m going to use my spidey senses to know when you need a little pick-me-up, so no worries, I’ve got your back. Isn’t that awesome?

These 3 people MUST make the same offer on their blogs!

COPY THIS TEXT into one of your posts. Let’s do more nice and loving things for each other in 2014, without any reason other than to make each other smile and to show that we think of each other. Here’s to a more enjoyable, more friendly and love-filled year!!!!!!!

***Additionally, if you are IN please leave me your email address, so I can contact you to get your address, to surprise you sometime this year. Do NOT leave your address in the blog post!***

Please answer this question below "What have you done in the past to pay it forward? or What has someone else done for you, paying it forward?” Leave your comments below.

Now get out there and Pay It Forward!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Cool! I am in. Very happy to pay it forward. :)