Friday, April 4, 2014

Graze Box

I recently discovered Graze Box.  With the "diet" I've been sticking too, I still need a good snack once in a while, but when I say good, I don't just mean it has to taste good.  It has to be healthy for me too.  I'm not eating a lot of chips and cookies these days.  Graze was started by seven friends sick of chips and candy, who wanted a better way to snack.

I received my first box this week and I'm really enjoying it.  My first box was their calorie counter box option.  In this box, I received 4 different snack items that are all under 150 calories.  This is great because many days, I have just enough calories for a small snack, but can't find something at home in that small calorie range.  With Graze, I can just grab one of the packets of snacks and eat the whole packet because they are created with proper portion sizes.


In this box, I received the following 4 items.

The British Barbecue
rosemary crostini, mini basil breadsticks, fiery seeds and smoked almonds

Scandinavian Forest
blueberries, lingonberries, cherry infused raisins and apple

Wholegrain Banana Caramel Dippers
caramel sauce with wholemeal banana shortbread dippers

Hot Cross Yum
sponge pieces, cinnamon and honey almonds and orange infused raisins

Graze is the first subscription box I've actually signed up for.  You can subscribe for a box every week, every two weeks, or every four weeks.  One of the other things I really like about Graze is that they choose different snacks for each box based on what I like.  They list all their snack items on the website and you can mark each with Trash, Try, Like, or Love.  This helps them to know which items you don't like or don't even want to try.  I'm not a fan of pecans, walnuts, pistachios, or hazelnuts, so I marked anything with those in it as Trash so I won't get them in my boxes.  Then once I try the snacks, I go back in and mark my opinion of them so they know if I want them again or not.

If you'd like to give Graze a try, you can visit their website using one of the links in this post.  The link includes my Graze Friend Code (MATTS9CJP) that will allow you to get your first (1st) and fifth (5th) box free.  At $6.00 per box.  It also earns me $1 off my next box.  I'm currently signed up to receive a box every two weeks to give me some healthy snack options on the days I have extra calories and a craving for a snack!  Oh ya, if you aren't counting calories, they offer a nibble box that includes some snacks with a slightly higher calorie count.  You can change your delivery and type of box at any time.

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored in any way by Graze.  I just wanted to share my experience and friend code.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Wow sounds great! I've never heard of this box.