Monday, May 4, 2015

Bike MS Fundraising



I'm really struggling with my fundraising for Bike MS.  I'm not getting much interest from social media or from coworkers.  This week, they've challenged us to raise as much as possible toward our goals and even threw in prizes.  Could you help me out by making a donation?  The amount of your donation does is not what counts, but that you give!  I have a goal of raising $500 and so far I've only raised about 16% of that goal.  I really need some other people to help me reach that goal as I'm riding in June!

Visit my personal ride page and click "Donate To Me"!  I'll be so grateful to anyone that can give.  I'm also working on finding some prizes to throw into a drawing for anyone who donates, so you may even have a shot at winning a prize!

Thank you so much for reading and considering making a donation toward my $500 goal!


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: