Friday, April 28, 2017

Bike MS 2017

I'm riding Bike MS: Central Ohio Challenge again this year and am looking for more people to partner with my by donating toward my fundraising efforts.

I ride to support family and friends who are dealing with the effects of MS. It has been crazy as I've found out how many people I know that have been diagnosed with MS.

For me, the challenge of riding 100 slightly hilly miles is tough, but I can't even imagine dealing with the effects of such a debilitating disease!

Please consider donating any amount to support the National MS Society and help me to reach my goal! Thank you for your consideration!


 
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet It!
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments: